cara login facebook tanpa email | Ahmad Bj Blogs

Kamis, 02 Agustus 2012

21 cara login facebook tanpa email

Date: Kamis, 02 Agustus 2012 Kamis, Agustus 02, 2012
Category:
Author: Ahmad Bj Blogs
Share:
Responds: 21 Comment
sekian lama saya mencari cara ini , karna saya belum tau bagaimana cara login ke fb tanpa email melainkan dengan username pada link fb kita,
akhirnya saya menemukan caranya karna saya selalu berexperimen dengan hal baru yang saya ingin ketahui, awalnya saya melihat teman saya login ke fb tanpa email, akhirnya saya coba deh di rumah cari caranya dan akhirnya bisa,,, maka dari itu saya ingin membagika kepada agan semuanya, mengenai bagaimana cara login facebook tanpa email

nah ini dia caranya:

  •  buka laptop atau PC nya
  •  aktifin dulu modemnya hehehehee
  • buka web browsernya, mau mozila, mau google crome atau lainya, terserah deh heheheheee
  • kita login dulu ke facebook, ya pakai email dulu lah
  • kemudian kalian masuk ke dinding anda sendiri atau ke profil anda sendiri
  • kemudian pada bagian adress bar akan terlihat seperti ini
nah perhatikan adress bar pada profil fb kalian,,,,,


  • kalau pada fb saya tertulis, www.facebook.com/ahmad.sanasbar 
  • nah maka yang di pakai buat login pada fb saya apabila tidak menggunakan email maka menggunakan ahmad.sanasbar
  • nah untuk fb sobat juga sama menggunakan username yang ada pada adress bar setelah tulisan www.facebook.com 
  •  naah saya kasih deh screen shotnya sebagai contoh fb saya


    naaah gimana gan pendapat kalian tentang posting kali ini, jika belum mengerti tinggal komentar sajah ya,,

    jangan lupa untuk komentar gan, oke :)

    Artikel Terkait :



    21 comments

    3 Agustus 2012 14.33

    saya lagi berbagi kebahagian ni gan,,mohon di ambil ya kadonya lewat link di bawah ini :
    http://chayoy.blogspot.com/2012/08/anniversary-1-th-dunia-chayoy.html

    3 Agustus 2012 18.55

    makasih chayoy,,, atas hadiahnya :)

    24 September 2012 20.56

    thx

    27 September 2012 18.23

    sama sama gan, maksih udh berkunjung :)

    16 November 2012 23.58

    hehehe ..
    okeh ..:)
    thx gan ilmu nya ..

    Anonim
    22 November 2012 18.18

    tanks gan

    Anonim
    7 Maret 2013 09.11

    jiancok<iki opo opo an cok !! ilmu konntol

    Anonim
    1 Mei 2013 16.47

    Aw, this was an exceptionally good post. Taking the time and actual effort to
    generate a great article… but what can I say… I hesitate a lot and don't seem to get anything done.

    Look at my blog - miscrits sunfall

    Anonim
    7 Mei 2013 19.36

    Unquestionably consider that that you stated. Your favourite
    reason seemed to be at the web the easiest factor to have in mind of.
    I say to you, I definitely get irked even as folks
    think about issues that they plainly do not know about.
    You controlled to hit the nail upon the top and defined out the whole thing without having side-effects , folks can take a signal.
    Will probably be back to get more. Thank you

    my blog :: buy youtube views

    Anonim
    10 Mei 2013 17.41

    I'll immediately clutch your rss as I can't in finding your e-mail subscription link or newsletter service.
    Do you have any? Kindly allow me understand so that I
    may subscribe. Thanks.

    Also visit my website :: how to make cash with GPT websites

    Anonim
    14 Mei 2013 23.57

    Hi there, I discovered your website via Google whilst looking for a related matter,
    your website got here up, it appears good. I've bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.
    Hi there, simply was aware of your blog through Google, and located that it is really informative. I am going to watch out for brussels. I will be grateful if you happen to proceed this in future. Lots of folks will probably be benefited out of your writing. Cheers!

    Also visit my web site; cheat for castleville

    Anonim
    20 Mei 2013 01.13

    you're really a just right webmaster. The website loading velocity is amazing. It seems that you are doing any unique trick. Moreover, The contents are masterwork. you have performed a fantastic activity on this subject!

    Here is my homepage; adult sex games

    Anonim
    24 Mei 2013 14.06

    We're a group of volunteers and opening a new scheme in our community. Your website provided us with useful info to work on. You've performed an impressive process and our entire group will probably be grateful to you.


    My web blog ... youtube view bot

    Anonim
    31 Mei 2013 16.51

    I like this web blog very much, Its a really nice office to read and find
    information. "Young men think old men are fools but old men know young men are fools." by
    George Chapman.

    Also visit my site - 1.6 hack

    Anonim
    4 Juni 2013 21.32

    Everything is very open with a precise description of the issues.
    It was truly informative. Your website is extremely helpful.
    Many thanks for sharing!

    Also visit my web page sms gratis

    Anonim
    16 Juni 2013 22.56

    I drop a comment each time I appreciate a post on a blog or if I have something to contribute to the conversation.

    Usually it is triggered by the sincerness displayed in the article I read.
    And after this article "cara login facebook tanpa email".

    I was moved enough to post a thought :-P I do have some questions for you if it's okay. Could it be just me or does it give the impression like some of the comments appear as if they are written by brain dead people? :-P And, if you are posting on other online social sites, I would like to follow you. Could you make a list every one of all your social sites like your twitter feed, Facebook page or linkedin profile?

    my page :: working car town hack

    Anonim
    17 Juni 2013 07.00

    Wow! Finally I got a blog from where I can in fact get
    valuable data concerning my study and knowledge.

    Also visit my web-site ... sex games

    Anonim
    18 Juni 2013 21.45

    Very good post. I'm dealing with many of these issues as well..

    Look into my webpage cartown

    20 Juni 2013 00.32

    siippp.. saya suka gan!!!

    12 November 2013 17.03

    mantap gan

    12 November 2013 17.04

    mantap gan

    Poskan Komentar

    untuk berkomentar:
    1. setelah Anda membaca artikel ini anda wajib komentar
    2. komentar anda sangat saya harapkan
    3.komentar anda sangatlah penting demi kemajuan blog kita
    4. komentar anda bagaikan berlian yang tak ternilai harganya
    5. Cantumkan link blog anda apabila anda berkomentar, agar blog anda ikut naik trafic nya